Sunday 3 May 2015

We made it !!!

We have finished our live below the line challenge and as I sit here writing this I actually have a drink of fruit juice and am SNACKING!!! YEAH but seriously we did this to raise awareness for people out there in the world who do not have the luxury that we have of choosing what food we want to eat. Even though we were living on one pound a day we actually had the assurance of a meal; some people don't even know when their next meal will be. It is estimated that around 805 million or one in nine people go hungry everyday. I found that when it came down to it I really didn't miss any particular food and found this week not to be as hard as I had first thought. All in all I would recommend doing this to anybody as a challenge as you might find it quite hard not to snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment